Thursday, January 29, 2009

You, you, you, youuu..

Janelle Monae has me feeling it again.. Music is a unique therapy but somehow I come across the songs that say everything I never get to say, but constantly want to say.

>

You - Janelle MonĂ¡e

What can we do?
I always need to talk to you,
but now I'm stuck with no one to turn to...
You, you, you.... Feel right for me.
I can't let it go because my eyes struggle to see.
They struggle to see the me without you,
I struggle to feel anything that's not you.
Look in my eyes, they're a dark shade of blue,
Because the pain and sorrow they have witnessed is something completely new.

Whatever feels right for me, I know is right for you...
and maybe you should just trust me on this, I got you.
I can't be here alone but I've never felt this numb...
It's all about you you you you you, you....
Make me feel normal again by just doing what you do.

You, youuu.... make me feel, like me.
But now I spend my time fightin the state of mind in which i want to be.
I just wanna cry all the time, I wanna rewind time to when I couldn't see.
I wanna not have to look at you and wonder if you'll ever have me.
I want you, and I want you to want me. So i'm just stuck on you now, probably more than I should be.

No comments: