Thursday, January 22, 2009

The Essence of Tara*

So after a jones session with Shamara and Nolo, I've realized there are things about myself that I need to learn to acknowledge.. so here is my attempt to do so. :)

It starts with a heart that's bigger than most...
And a mind that is light and doesn't easily boast.
Then we add a milk chocolate color for the complexion of my skin,
with a pair of dark round eyes that any man's stare I can win.
I am beautifully intellectual and intimately sexual,
a force to be reckoned with I make every experience sensual.
The ability to smile even when I should just cry,
I have the power and insight of the all seeing eye.
I'm cunning with my words and slick with my looks,
any man can appreciate a woman with beauty and the books.
I'm not too confident, I'm not too timid,
but I will say this I leave some men rigid.
After my touch you might get a rush,
Making me the chic that you can't just brush... off.
So know what you're missing when you let me walk away...
And realize the loss that I might not return "someday."

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Did you write that? The words were blended so well together. I really enjoyed this:)

Tara Moore said...

yea I did hun. thanks!

- jaymes bee - said...

wow. all i can say is wow. i might actually blog about your blog :)

T...Mel said...

lol i didnt even know u had a blog.