Saturday, January 31, 2009

It's a cleansing process.

This week was a little bit ridiculous,

I spent too much time this week getting over drunken nights, something I'm sooo not excited about. Then it hit me.... everything wreckless that I've gone through this weekend has backfired.. whether it be I fall into a deep sleep or I die over and over again for 12 hrs straight.. (gross i know sorry). But it's all a cleansing process.. my body is regurgitating all the bad sh*t i've put it through for a reason.. my body is rejecting the emotional havoc I'm creating for myself.. I thank my self for being smarter than myself. At least I know now it's only a matter of time before there's nothing left to bring back up...

By the way.. I freaked out a little bit at the looseness of my pants today, that can't be healthy, so I need to find a way to reintroduce myself to my second best friend.. FOOODDDDD Lol.

No comments: