Friday, January 16, 2009

What is Love?


What Is Love? - Vivian Green
I love this song ( no pun intended)

Maybe I will never really know what's love,
But when he's around, there's not much above, him.
Maybe love is simply that newly discovered appreciation,
that one may come to terms with in her own situation.

Maybe I will never really know what is love...
But when he's around I feel things that are unheard of.
I'm a little bit in over my head when i close my eyes at night.
Now that my dreams somehow provide a perfect sight, of him.

Maybe i don't need to know what that magical emotion really is,
because right now in my mind I'm accepting what is his.
His happiness is my satisfaction now,
I'm learning something I never knew how, to
give up on the things I want or need most,
because love is a state of mind, something you dont boast.

So maybe I won't ever know what's really love,
But when he's around... He's got me feeling some type of way.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i hope ur not talkin about who i think ur talkin about..

T...Mel said...

not sure who this is, but im not talkin about anyone...jus feelin the song.