Sunday, June 1, 2008

Something Special

Usher's album is here people!!!

Let me start by apologizing for posting this days after the album dropped... but I am guilty of being extremely justifiably too busy to truly sit down and listen to all the tracks on Usher's latest. But can I just say that Usher had me at the Intro. I usually listen to the intro on an album for less than a minute, but I let it play out, because Usher's heart is bleeding hard on that track.... as I soon came to realize for the following 16 tracks. He managed to write a sexual song that becomes completely emotional!! Only USHER can get away with that.... but he's clearly hurting bad right now... or in his words, he's "got it bad." I've decided I'm not putting up the whole album because first of all, nobody is going to sit on my blog and play each track, take ya @ss and buy the album! Secondly, I'd much rather just share my favorite track from the album, so I listened to the whole thing through, felt rather indifferent to all the tracks combined. When I got to 7 I decided to skip 8 and go to
17 and work my way back... It wasn't until I got back to 8 that I found it.. My favorite track... my "Something Special".... enjoy a peek at Usher's beautiful poetry, he's not afraid to confess his love for a simplistic woman... Ladies we don't have to be couture at the supermarket ya know...

Something Special - UsherP.s. This could have easily been named Confessions: Part 3

No comments: