Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I'd rather a bullet

So I was talking to the good ol' twin a second ago and I was trying to describe this pain in my back that shoots down my right leg and I found myself saying:

"I'd seriously rather a bullet because at least then it could be removed!"

Talk about
dramatic right?

SO, that being said, enjoy (p.s..these poems are all the creations of a vivid mind, take it how u like, im not crazy nor suicidal. I Promise.)

Shoot Me!
Rid me of this pain and agony,
Put me out of my unfortunate misery!
It's quick and easy trust me...
Just pull the trigger and put a bullet where I need it to be.
Pierce my
heart and leave me not one negative emotional memory.
But please don't kill me.
You see,
A bullet to me is a shot worth taking temporarily.
Do you follow me? I'm not insane I'm just telling you that I'm ready.

Shoot me.
I'd seriously rather a bullet that a surgeon can see.
Than deal with this pain from which comes absolute uncertainty.

Where is the wound that is causing me to bleed?
Make it stop and shoot me with a miracle seed.
Maybe a pill to give me what I need?
Relief from devastation that which this pain has begun to feed.


Just shoot me.
It'll all be over shortly.



1 comment:

Simplicity said...

so this was a little intense but also humorous. I understand your pain! I hope that u conquer this pain sistren.