Tuesday, April 29, 2008

A Dream



"I have a dream,"
But does anyone wanna hear it?
Doesn't really matter, I'm still gonna share it.
See I see this world as one day being perfected,
But as of today my people are still being neglected.
It's a shame we still deal with unjust trials and tribulations,
Then we must unify and rally against unfair regulations.

My dream you see places us all in the same room... Small on the outside, pretty large within.
And right at its door everyone's trying hard to get in.
Who do I see as I get closer to its center?
Of Course it's Obama, my one and only mentor.
I'm not a fanatic, nor naive of his politics,
But at least I can say there's no sugary sweetness in any of his politics.....

I'll stop here.. full story to come on a new sight.. I'll keep you all updated!

No comments: