Tuesday, May 20, 2008

5 Day Hiatus


So I just returned from my M.I.A. vacation and I would like to apologize for my absence the past few days. Would you believe me if I told you I was staying in a business hotel that didn't offer Complimentary Wifi? I was shocked and appalled, and rather Annoyed. So while I enjoyed my tanning time, I was shocked even further about 2 minutes ago when I pulled up my vaca. pictures and saw what I saw.. Time to hit the Gym TMel!!!! Yes, the pics will be very limited, on top of the fact that we only took about 15 pics.. for 5 days!! What kind of terrible shutterbug was I?? I'm disappointed in myself.. thoroughly.. But let me just say sorry again, for the past 5 days, and the next few posts that will be more than likely Miami based, with the negatives and rare positives of my trip.

No comments: