Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Nerd Girl


Nerd Girl starring Janelle Monae - Chester French

"I don't know if you would like this movie for real, not to say you're a nerd or anything...." Yeah, that's what he said Lol about my take on 'stupid funny' movies... Tisk* tisk..

So what If I'm a nerd girl?
I've recently discovered that's the "in" girl..
"In" because even I can make a plain white tee fly..
"In" because I've accepted the world's unanswered whys...
WE don't know everything, but we will say anything...
That sounds believable with the intent that it's conceivable.
I'm a nerd girl,
And I'm not sure I care if dudes are into my looks,
because my mind is a product of years of good books,
And the fact of the matter is, It's my intellect that hooks...
A man into my being and existence, so he inquires with great persistence...
Into a beautiful mind that some would dub divine,
Because I got something peculiar going for me,
that he's wondering, "who could she really be? to me"
A question he toggles with over and over,
I'm reading another chapter, almost at the back cover.

Keep up my darling good lookin,
Nerd girls are pretty fast, always movin..
We may be known for our impatience,
But nerd girls don't have time for patience!!
So either you're on our page or not,
Remember what I said, or have you already forgot-ten,
Ok, I'll give you one last shot, you've been pretty decent.

I'm a nerd girl, In my own world, my head is in the clouds as my conscience starts to swirl, around theories and dreams I imagined as a girl... But eventually I'll grow up and get over any hiccup.

1 comment:

Dave said...

marry me lolol dopeness as usual