Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The Stress Is over!

Pressure Featuring Jay-Z (Explicit Album Version) - Lupe Fiasco
Sorry it's been so long!! but i truly have been going insane with the Econ class I had this summer
(No Offense to the great Dr Rustici)....but I have said in the past that I'm running with time, and I just wanna say, last night I think we came in tied. (pics to come when I get the chance!)

TFAS has shown a great deal of myself to me,
And I've become more organized than I ever thought I could be.
I've run away from problems that weren't worth the fight,
I've accepted the hardships and placed attainable goals in sight.
A breakfast with the director has opened up a new window,
As we sat and chat about this summer and what we've all been through.
From the most moral to someone slightly off the walls,
I now know that journalism is the path on which my life falls.
To all my IPJers, I'm so proud of where we've come and what we've overcome,
And moreso I'm proud of all the hard work (with given deadlines) that have been done.
To My TFASers, (ie. the roomates that I love,) I'm glad to have spent time with you,
And I wish you the best of look in whatever you set out to do.

We've made it this far, commencement is upon us, smile, they'll all applaud us!

2 comments:

Andrew said...

Bravo -- it's all true and we've all been through it together!

I love poetry, but I can't write it. Your words are inspiration -- and a reminder of pleasant times.

Alex Byer said...

Oh roommate of mine, I love you :) We really have been through a lot. But we did everything in style and came out on top.

See...I can almost rhyme :)