Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Jesse Jackson Causing Traction.

I'm here in DC struggling with sleep and I decided to do a little CNN catch-up.... I haven't been proactive in the news for the last 12 hours and I needed to know what's going on! And low and behold...the first headline I see... jackson apologizes for 'crude' Obama remarks.


(jesse jackson that is.)


We all make mistakes and sadly only one on air is all it really takes.
JJ said some words that were meant to be a whisper,
Now he's apologizing to the Next White House Mr.
Speaking for Fox....I'd say mistake number one..JJ let slip a statement that can't be undone.
It's a presidential campaign and we're making history, do us a favor JJ and put aside your misery.
Don't slip when the critic's got you in their grip.
Resist your usual criticism and fight the urge for cynicism.

Ever wonder why it so conveniently works out that the wrongs make airtime but the rights get no time?

I do....and I always wonder if politics will ever be new.
So I cross my fingers and hope Mr. Obama is true.
Because old politics threaten our freedom, and this means yours too.

No comments: