Friday, May 23, 2008

I'm exhausted!

I'm Exhausted from the previous weekend, am I ready for memorial day weekend? I'm finally in New York but my buddies are M.I.A, so what am I gonna do? *Sighs, oh well. I'll figure something out. In the meantime, I'm spending money I don't have, unemployed in NYC, and having the time of my life, having Gelato, and seeing supposed to be history action-packed sci-fi films like Indie Jones and the Crystal Skull. (don't see it unless u like aliens in movies b.t.w.) So here's some words about exhaustion.

Exhaustion is an understatement in my eyes
But sleeping in late is an action I find wise.
Finished the column last night and watched 2 hours of greatness.
Miss Meredith Grey and me have a certain sameness.
We're disguised as bitter realists while deep down we're hopeless romantics,
and when we want to, we show emotion will burning candle wicks.
I cried a little bit I can't even lie,
but cheesy stuff always bring tears to my eyes.
I hope next season is phenomenal because greatness is overdue, until then,
stay tuned...

Grey's Anatomy

No comments: