Thursday, October 11, 2007

Sickness and in Grievance?

In the light of my current low feelings and weakened immune system, I find myself wondering, Does misery invoke ill health? Very random as it is, I think it's a pretty valid question, don't you? Take my situation for example, I'm currently grieving for a lost one, but I thought I was doing ok but the last few days have left me achy and nauseous. Hmmm, or could it just be the drastic change in weather, from 88 degrees one day, to 68 degrees the next. I'm not too sure what it is, but I do believe there is a connection. When one grieves, you want to stay curled up in bed, with nobody bothering you, and just let time pass you by until you are physically and mentally ready to get back up and race with it. But what if the soul is not built to handle that? Will the temporary blow on one's soul trickle down to the immune system?? Tell me if I'm crazy.

No comments: