Thursday, October 15, 2009

The New Dirty

I haven't written an inappropriate poem since the first PhilaLive, shouts to Dom the Konoisseur,
So it's time to rouse my readers at about 2 am.

Drip drip,
Sweat's stinging my skin and he proceeds to go in me

Sweat so heavy and so sweet i cant feel my feet, so sweet

Chills shivering my spine as our bodies lay intertwined,
I am numb, but I still feel you. Every ounce of you.
And every ounce of you, I want to do.
Yes, you, my sexy chocolate shaded boo.

Drip, Drip,
my eyes are closed and i'm not breathin through my nose
Anymore. I'm gasping for air as you grab at my hair,
and I try to relax as I start to climax
So I can hold on to you. Don't let go,
This is me and there's something I want to show
you. I want to show you all of me open your eyes.
No more lies just the inner mys.

My cup size and my waist line
Breathing deep you can read the signs.
I'm stuck, aching for more of your fine wine.
That juice I know will always be mine.

Don't hide whats best from me,
Let me decide for me
Let me feel you inside of me
Let me lay here playfully.

Take your time, dont be afraid of what you do
Because everything i feel is like something completely new.
You. you introduce a new side of me too,
the forbidden side with what i never knew what to do.

Take me completely, do not leave me longing
Because your body engulfing mine is true belonging
You're my sexy and I'm yours, and I'm glad we're capable of much more behind closed doors.

Drip, drip,
Sweats sliding down my back as we wrestle in the sack
do you feel that?
The me you've been dreaming of? Enjoy that.
Now relax.

No comments: