Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Set Me Free

There’s something that really scares me.

There’s only one thing that I wanna be; free

See? I can’t close my eyes without seeing he.

He that destroyed me, made me a prisoner of me.

Captivity will never suit me, so tell me how to set myself free!

I never wanted this, you did everything but respected me.

And now I’m up here tryin’ hard not to scream,

But my heart is achin and persistence is in me.

Persistence is in me, but resistance is my key,

My key to be free, someday I will be. You’ll see.

Don’t touch me. Don’t look at me. Don’t even think about me.

Don’t dream of me, don’t smile at me. Don’t know me.

Forget me. Just this once, will you help me?

You weren’t there when help was in need.

So this last time just be rid of your inner bad seed.

I hate you, cause you had to “love me”

But I love you, don’t you see?

Just do me this favor, please.

Set me free.

No comments: