Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Don't Hold Back

There's at least ONE moment in every normal person's life where the going gets too tough, and they just can't hack it anymore. Weeks and weeks of pent up frustration, a little depression here, a little anger there, but you hold it in in the hopes that sooner or later things will turn around, because they have to. That's just how the world should work, it spins. Ever use the expression your head is spinning? You're right on schedule. Your mind is just so ill that you're racing with the time of the Earth's rotation on its own axis, but at the same time you're messin with your mind's own personal access. "My head is spinning" because I have too much on my mind to deal with at one time, but if you just slow down, as someone once told me, you're life will no longer be in a world win. When you're feeling overwhelmed and unsure of whether its okay to cry, or scream, or laugh, or run, my solution is simple:
Don't hold anything in. Let it all go, and in the end you will win.
If you have to shed a thousand tears let them loose along with your fears.
Conquer all negativity that you see clouding your judgment and hindering who you could be.
Rant and rave any chance you get, so that when asked what was wrong you can say, "I forget."
Don't hold anything in. Let it all go, and in the end you will win.
Emotions aside, NEVER swallow your pride.
Wear it on your sleeve and unimaginable things you will achieve.
Maybe not right away but things will happen one day.
Don't hold anything in. Let it all go, and in the end you will win.
My last words of wisdom are simply these:
Live and love life to the fullest. Without the love, the life is useless.

I Love my Mom, She makes everything better.

No comments: