Sunday, April 18, 2010

Exhaustion

There's a fine line between exhaustion and being completely, utterly burnt out.

I think I'm playing with that line. But it feels good.
See I've decided that I am not as misunderstood
As I thought I was. But I misunderstood me. I needed to see that stress made me me and
DC.... completely enables me.

I think I'm playing with that line, bye being extremely wreckless.
So wreckless I haven't had time to notice... It's just me.
I've zoned out the world and I'm as alone as I can ever be.
But I'm not as worried anymore because
DC....completely enables me.

I think I'm playing with this fine line between exhaustion and being completely, utterly burnt out. But have no doubt,
I am aware that I create my own fears.
I ignore the obvious stares
from the people that ask me, "Why do you care?"
I've zoned them out too because 2010 is a new year.
And DC...completely enables me.

I am not afraid, I am not bored. But rather I am stressed and overwhelmingly busy.
I have let me lose the old me, and fully grasped the concept of the competitive, workaholic me.
Because DC....completely enables me.

And DC does not judge me.


No comments: