Friday, September 25, 2009

1 Year Ago

If I would've known, a year ago from today, that it would almost destroy me... I don't think I would've invested as much time as I have in what we had.. Don't get me wrong it was a great experience for me, you see you were the only person around that made me free, and now a year later I'm feelin more chained and contained than ever before and I don't appreciate this. I wish I didn't wish to erase everything that happened a year ago. Because it wasn't bad, at first. Everything was cool, you, were cool. Then things took a turn for the optimistic worse (yea, optimistic). There's a reason I can't find my place because I'm hiding behind a face that's smiling at you. And you, and you.... But what I knew before I no longer do. I've stayed far away from this admittance that I'm apparently giving into now, but I still just don't see how it was all taken away from me. Losing a close friend is like a death in the family, a death in my family, a death in part of me, the end of something that I felt fulfilled my need; completion. All I ever needed was to NOT feel incomplete, and you gave that to me, in a weird but interesting kinda way. Anyway, what I'm trying to say is that If I knew 1 year ago what I know now, I would've been more like me.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

we really werent that close

T...Mel said...

Idk what "we" ur referring to, because I don't know who you are.

Anonymous said...

it doesnt even matter cuz "we" were never really that close and it will always stay that way no matter what you thought

Anonymous said...

i choose to be anonymous because there's no need for you to be caught up again. just let it go

T...Mel said...

so why do you comment at all. there's no need for me to be caught up again.. and im not, i just write at my best* wen i think on all the fucced up things i remember.

Anonymous said...

i comment because you had/have it all wrong. people in the same situation arent always on the same page and you just thought something completely opposite of what the situation truly was. thats y u were caught up on wrong assumptions and u dont need to be because u dont know how to handle it.

T...Mel said...

i'm sorry that you feel u even have the right to tell me what I have right and wrong. Like I've said over and over, My writings are only a mere piece of reality n it seems to me that you have it all wrong.

Anonymous said...

yeah keep telling yourself that

T...Mel said...

I'm not sure what ur anger is about. if you have an issue with my blog, all you have to do is stop reading.

Anonymous said...

Gladly. Just giving you my opinion. If you dont like feedback dont have a blog.

Tara Moore said...

i love feedback. I just don't appreciate you attacking my motives. And if you really are who i think you are, than i never knew you at all.

Anonymous said...

My point exactly.

Anonymous said...

yo im sorry for writing *shortcake* cuz i know u cant stand me... but who ever wrote that up there is an ass hole and didnt deserve to kno u in the first place. -tv

T...Mel said...

damn.... soo conviced it was u up until the "U cant handle it part." smh, people r silly.