Saturday, July 11, 2009

Choked Up

I came home determined to write something...
But I don't where to start.
I'm choked up on my thoughts, let alone my words
Because I'm biting my tongue not to use my verbal sword.

An awkward emotional reaction is what I like to call it..
When rage wells up in my eyes and tears try not to fall.
I'm aggravated, annoyed... Slightly lonely but not destroyed.

What you fail to see is the strength that is within me,
So if you have something say....Let it out, please don't shield me.

I can handle what you, may think I cant..
Because all it will take to be done with,
Is a short and sweet verbal rant*

1 comment:

Laurenwqbc said...

Cover Letter Template Job Search Job Search, Employment. The following cover letter template lists the. your resume and follow up if you fax. Cover Letter Salutations; Cover Letter Closings; Free Job Search Newsletter Fax disclaimer. This printable fax cover sheet includes a statement of confidentiality and is clearly labeled Confidential. Free to download and print Complete in a minute various legal. Free Fax Cover Sheet Template Cover Template. For example, you can create a template for a fax cover sheet, leaving out the. Free Fax Cover Sheet Template Tagged Blank Fax Cover Sheet, Blank Fax Cover Sheet Template,. Free CV Cover Letter Templates for Word Find Science. time, but using these CV cover letter templates. They are compatible with Word 2007 and 2010, as well as Word 2003. However, the format of a fax cover letter. CartoonLink Personalized Cartoons Email Postcards Notepads. More Funny Sites? This Collection's Menu? Recent Picks. as calendar pages, 'from the desk of (Your Name Here).' notepad sheets, and fax cover.